Thursday, February 5, 2015

Week 4 Unchained 100 day challenge

We are done with week 4.  Some plant based challengers, some raw, but we are one in spirit and truth. 

Overall this has been a great experience thus far. The accountability and encouragement within the group has been inspiring. The progress continues to grow, and I am blessed to be apart of it. 

This week for me personally I feel good, but my change is different then others in the group. Due to stress and some unexpected trials in my own life I am coming from a state of unhealthy weight loss (muscle loss, and trying to retain strength and eating consistently to replenish my body and mind while feeding it life giving foods. This has been a total mental and emotional perspective switch. Trusting the process is difficult. It's been 4 weeks, and I know I am making progress because I am eating more and feeling myself get a little stronger, but it is hard not to want results right away. This is where I have to continue to submit it to the Lord, trust the process, and believe who I am in Christ. Not as easy as it sounds, but definitely teaching me much about my daily need for the Lord. 

He remains faithful. Even when fail He is faithful! 

It is my desire to see if the Raw eating will help me gain the health for my whole body I am desiring. It's a little scary for me to trust a process I am not use to, but only time will tell if this will be a good path for my body. So far I have seen...
*improvement in my skin
* improvement in clarity of the mind
*energy improved
*better sleep
*maintaining weight while eating enough

I am enjoying the challenge, although there have been moments that I have been discouraged with not seeing all the results I want right away. It takes time... like anything else it takes time. 

Such a great experience overall so far. Realizing my need for the Savior and His wisdom even in this. Please continue to lift us all up in prayer when you think of it. 

If you are desiring a health coach shoot me a email unchainedhealth@yahoo.com 
Blessings, Jewels


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!