Wednesday, January 28, 2015

One step at a time

Learn, study, practice. Repeat! Isn't this true in fitness and in life? Fitness training today was great! It was a huge day for me emotionally as this same environment was the beginning of a lot of pain almost a year ago. However, God is strengthening me one step at a time and teaching me so much as He continues to hold me, and heal me. He is for me...who can be against me? Romans 8:28
Pushing to grow and learn more, face fears, and know that sometimes it's just about taking one step at a time! Let's be real! Life can be so difficult, overwhelming, and flat out hard. Lately God has really been teaching me to take 1 step at a time leaning in Him even in the areas we think we are good! He loves us and wants to be there big and small. Today was a reminder of that. In a moment of nervousness I prayed for God's peace and focus. He was/is so faithful to meet me there and provide exactly that! His peace to take the next step.  #faith #step #kickbox #cycle #cycleinstructor #aerobicinstructor #thankyouJesus #thankful #thankfultomove #faith #believe#fitness #workout #stay #dontquit #keepatit #health #fitness #progress #results #fita 
#Fitfood #health  #lafitness #fitness #unchainedhealh

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!