2. Expand: Juice one large bowl and divide it up for the family
3. Storage: Juice in bulk and store for 2 days in airtight glass containers
4. Spend Wisely: Buy produce in bulk
5. Prep: Wash, cut, and peel produce the day before using it
6. Plan ahead: Pre-bag the produce together that you will be using for each juice for the whole week
7. Juice alone: Juice when you are not cooking, peeping lunches, etc. Often times women try to multi-task in the kitchen, and I might say we do a darn good job, but juicing is a process that can be messing and time consuming so focus on juicing and then move to something else. Your more likely to enjoy the process!
These tips make juicing a much more enjoyable process that can realistically become part of your routine.