Friday, February 21, 2014

Cucumber Salad

This salad is for those days you don't feel like eating a full-blown salad or you just don't have the time to make one. It's a quick and healthy salad packed with live food that will see your body! 
The inspiration from the salad comes from some of my favorite food: Thai food! Whenever I go to a Thai restaurant I usually order a cucumber salad. The last time I was there I thought, "Why don't I make this at home, it's so simple!" So that's just what I did today! It was delicious!

Cucumber salad
This salad is delicious for a lunch, or as a side to add to dinner. For me today it was a quick way to eat lunch, get some life food in me without having to make a salad.

Ingredients:
Tomatoes diced
Cucumbers diced
Purple onion diced
Avocados diced
Apple cider vinegar
Almond butter
Agave sweetener 

Salad:
Mix the first four ingredients together in a bowl of choice.

Dressing: for the dressing mix 2 to 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 teaspoon of Allman butter and 2 teaspoons of agave sweetener mixed together and drizzle over salad.

After the dressing is added...

Hope you enjoy! 
What is your quick lunch?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!