Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Unchained Health Challenge

2014 is coming to an end, and 2015 is upon us. I love fresh starts, and I don't know about you, but boy do I need one! 2014 has been one of the hardest years of my life. God knew when I started Unchained Health how much I would need to be "Unchained" and set free. Although this year has been rough I am confident that God is faithful to strengthen and free us. I will share my story in the months to come, but for now trust me when I say, I am looking forward to 2015 and a fresh start as I journey through new waters of health, healing, and freedom. I would love to have you join me and assist you in the pursuit of health and freedom! It is my goal and my prayer that my journey can help and inspire others. So here is to a NEW YEAR!

Are you ready to get healthy, break bad habits, form new healthy habits, gain fitness strength and routine, develop accountability, be inspired and encouraged, grow in knowledge of health and wellness, gain confidence, energy, and be free;  unchained to live healthy, happy, and free? 
Join me for this amazing 
100 day challenge. 
Here are the 3 options I am offering. 

1. 100 Days Plant Based
In this challenge you will take 100 days and eat strictly a plant based diet. Here are a few guidelines:

Include:
*Fruits   *Veggies   *Beans    *Legumes   *Grains   *Seeds   *Nuts
Exclude:
*Processed food and drinks  *Meats  *Dairy   *Products Oils
Recouses to help you: 
unchainedhealth.com labels section
unchained Health Pinterest (look under plant based recipes)
The Engine 2 diet

If your in comment with your email if you want to join and use the hashtag #unchained100 

2. 100 Days Raw
In this challenge you will commit to 100 days of RAW food. Guidelines include:

You will Include:
*Fruits   *Veggies   *Beans   *Legumes   *Grains    *Seeds    *Nuts
You will Exclude:
*Anything cooked over 104 degrees.
*Processed foods and drinks   *Meats   *Dairy Products   *Oils
Recouses to help you: 
unchainedhealth.com labels section
Unchained Health Pinterest (Raw Recipes)
Jason Vale Juice recipes
http://rawfoodrecipes.com

3. Personal Health Coaching through the challenge of your choice 
This package will include:
~ Personal accountability and inspiration with me
~ Free Calendar tracker
~ Health & Wellness Plan
~ Fitness Plan
~ Text, email, and phone call access
~ Goal planning
~ Before and After photos/measurements
~ Weekly Meal plan
~ Recipes for Juice, Smoothies, and Jumoothies (my slang for juice & smoothie combo)
~ List of approved foods
~Access to unchained health blog and recipes

You will get all this and more! It's worth the investment in your health! There are limited spaces available as I have 4 clients currently committed, and I want to give each of you the attention, energy, and help you deserve. It will be fun, freeing, and empowering!
This package is being offered for the great price of
 $1.00 a day ($30.00 a month) or  $100.00 for a 4 month commitment. It is my desire to offer you a  price that you can't resist to spring you into 2015 with the freedom God intends you to have! It is my desire to help you become unchained from anything that is keeping you from being healthy, happy, whole, and free.

I would love to partner with you in your journey! Email me today at unchainedhealth@yahoo.com


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!