Sunday, November 2, 2014

Daniel Fast: Resolve

Starting tomorrow a sweet friend and sis in Jesus and I are going to do the 21 Day Daniel Fast. Three main reasons why...
1. Fasting is to sacrifice: I am leaving this sacrifice at the altar for the Lord, and asking His presence to fall. I am going through the hardest trail of my life right now and I need His wisdom, guidance, strength, and presence in a desperate way. Taking time to have a focused fast with Jesus is to surrender and to invite His power and spirit to teach, lead, heal, and guide me.  Here is the fast:

   
2. To purify my body and mind in a way that honors and glorifies God! 
3. To be disciplined and help disciple others 

I welcome your accountability in this process. 

Much Lov,
Jewels 


1 comment :

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!