Wednesday, June 11, 2014

P2X Challenge Recap

So After the P2X Challenge I forgot to post this incredible recap from Dana. You have got to read!!!

Wow!  I made it through the P2X Challenge and today’s my birthday, but I promise not to over indulge on non-plant based foods! J   Throughout the challenge, I had some tough days, but I managed to get through.  I didn’t beat myself up if I had to deviate from the plan a little, but I made sure that I got right back on track.  A few amazing benefits that I have seen as a result of taking the challenge are:  (1) more energy, (2) clearer thinking…less brain fog, and (3) healthier skin – my face is brighter and smoother.  Going forward, I plan to continue having a green smoothie for breakfast and to incorporate more fresh juice for mid-morning and afternoon snacks – the juice really seems to reduce cravings for other stuff.  Thanks so much, Jewels, for inviting me to join the P2X Challenge!

During the challenge this was one of my favorite smoothie recipes:
Tropical Green Smoothie
1 Cup Ice
1 Cup Baby Spinach
1 Cup Frozen Tropical Fruit Mix (with Mango, Strawberry, Pineapple, and Peach)
1 Banana
Stevia Sweetner (to taste)
8 ozs of Coconut Water or Almond Milk

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!