Tuesday, May 13, 2014

T25: Beta Week 3-5

It is hard for me to believe that I have completed both the Alpha and Beta round of T25. These workouts have been a great, quick, and efficient form of exercise for me. I would highly recommend them. They are great for a busy schedule with little time to fit in a workout. 

If your target is weight loss or toning, and you are not currently working out this will be a great solution for you. However, if your target is toning and continued fitness I would recommend some weightlifting, walking or running, or cardio of choice twice a week in addition to the T25.  

Overall, I was extremely happy with these work out will definitely be incorporating them into my routine. 

Whatever you do, be blessed and thankful you can! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!