Saturday, April 19, 2014

T25 Beta Week 1&2

This second round of T 25 is called the Beta round. The Alpha round gives you a foundation and the Beta round is supposed to pick it up a notch and strengthen. 

The videos for the Beta round include...
Cardio core 
Speed 2.0
Rip't circuit
Dynamic core
Upper body focus
Stretch 

While I am definitely enjoying these workouts there are a number of the Beta round workouts that I need additional cardio workout with. For example the upper body focus and  and the dynamic core are great workouts, but for me I would add in additional cardio. For the Speed and Cardio core I would add some light weight training. However I definitely would recommend these workouts as I have noticed a increase in strength. 

Overall the first week of Beta I have felt very prepared for the workouts through the prior five weeks of Alpha training. 

I would love to know if any of you have done this and what your thoughts are.

In closing for this week. I still really enjoy this work out because of how quick it is. It literally gives you no excuse to not work out.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!