Friday, March 28, 2014

T 25 Week 3 & 4: Alpha Round

Week 3: 
So this week was a lot more difficult than prior weeks. I know it largely has to do with the fact that I was on a juice fast. Especially the first three days of the juice that I was extremely low on energy, and definitely would not recommend doing this work out with any kind of strenuous diet. I had not thought about that before I started. 

There were a few days during the week that I did fill higher energy and the workouts were doable, but it was definitely hit and miss during the juice fast. This week I also played soccer and was surprised how much energy I had on that particular day with doing T 25 and juice fasting.

Overall I definitely am still enjoying the work out, but I think I would have gotten much more out of week three had I not been detoxing.

Week 4:
This week was much much better than last week! It did start off a little slow as Monday I was just starting to get back into the swing of things with regular eating. By the middle of the week I felt stronger again and was really enjoying each day of the workout.

These past four weeks have gone really quickly! Only one more before moving onto the next stage of T 25. 

I love that these workouts give you NO way around or to excuse why you can't do them. It's only 25 minutes! We can all squeeze in a workout in 25 minutes! That has been key in staying consistent!

I definitely would recommend this work out and week for feels great! See a lot more tone in my body, and I am feeling stronger overall! Looking forward to having five weeks behind me!

If you're looking for a quick workout this is a great option!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!