Monday, March 3, 2014

T25 day 1


Today was day 1 of T25. I did the cardio DVD and I must say that this workout is great! I love that it's quick and gave me a good sweat! The one suggestion I have is to do a quick 3 minute warmup on your own and then stretch before you start. The cardio DVD takes you through a progressive warmup and gradually increases intensity, but there is no stretching before. 

Overall I enjoyed the workout and look forward to the next one. It's quick and yet gives you a good sweat. I love that it's doable and I don't feel bound to it! I feel the freedom to enjoy my workout and not just rush through to move onto the next thing! I am looking forward to the weeks ahead! 

 Anyone done this workout? What are your thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!