Friday, February 28, 2014

Fitness Friday:

Happy Friday ya'll!
Since it's Friday I want to drop a little Fitness tip. With the weekend coming you may find more time to get out and move; DO IT! I am hoping to get a run in this weekend! Staying fit is all about moving and making it happen! Even if it's a walk, a stretch, a bike ride, a workout dvd, or a jog.
I am so excited to share with you my new workout starting Monday. I all be doing the T25 workouts. I completed Insanity back in November and it was AWESOME. I found that the results were great, but I did find it was too time consuming for me, with kids at home, to try to stay committed to for long term. Plus, it really hurt my back some days. With that said it's a great workout and one that I will incorporate into my routine off and on! I would recommend it to anyone who may be interested, however you will need at least 1hr a day to complete it. That is why I am excited about T25.

This workout is designed to be intense for 25 mins straight! I can do 25 mins even with lots of little ones in the house and other daily demands. :) I am excited and I will keep you posted on my review as I go through it.

If anyone wants to join me; let me know :) Starting Monday! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!