Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Beat the cold juice

It's cold outside and that means fighting off those yucky colds is the new battle. 

During this time of year I feel like I am always praying that we would not get sick:). God is the greatest physician and I believe that whole heartidly! I know that His word says if we ask for wisdom He gives it freely. 

Today I am also thankful for the wisdom and insight to fight off the common cold with whole health and juicing!

There are a few dietary changes that can help in cold prevention.  Cutting sugar and dairy will help you to fight off those nasty colds and so will juicing! Getting as many vitamins as possible, and of course we all know Vitiman C is crucial! 
This juice is packed with vitamins and cold fighting goodness! 

Hope you enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!