Thursday, October 10, 2013

Beat juice: whole pantry inspired

So I recently made this juice for us inspired by Healing Belle at the Whole Pamtry App. If you have not checked her out you should! Such an inspiring story of health! So I did not have the original ingredients that she recommends so I created my own recipe inspired by her beat juice. It was delicious! It tasted similar to the dreampsicle, but better and purer! 
Here is the recipe I created: 
2 med size beats
8 carrots
2 apples
1/2 bunch cilantro
So delicious! 

2 comments :

  1. Very testy and you are the great and who share us this recipe. You have done great job and you must to get Jesus Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post and recipe and you have chosen very cute baby picture with Juice and I like her cuteness and recipe is amazing I like it and it is very tasty.
    Praise The Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!