Sunday, April 7, 2013

Laundry Room Organization

Hey all. Just wanted to share a little home organization with you. Moving always requires organization, and since we are in a new place I have been trying to organize us a little at a time. We have a small little laundry area that I wanted to get organized and these little tools helped tons!

I grabbed these little baskets at the dollar store and made the tags (I saw a similar tag on this sweet ladies blog) on the computer, laminated them myself and tied it on with a little ribbon. Wa La! Done and it makes life so much easier!
Here is a look at the finished product.
 Here is a closer look.
 Once I started labeling I was on a mission. So I hit my spice/baking cabinet and many other baskets in my pantry. Here are a few shots.
If your re-organizing I would love to see your ideas too! 
Blessings!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!