Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pray

Some of you may remember three years ago when I posted a button on my blog about praying for Daisy, this precious little life and her family. I am sure they could use your prayers now in their time of loss too! Here is a link to the blog about Daisy and an awesome message from her dad.
                                http://prayfordaisy.com/#/daisy-video-britt-merrick-when-sparrows-fall/

I am so humbled and challenged by their faith! I am so thankful to the Lord for His Grace and yet crying over the hurt, loss, and pain that this brings.

Tu and I sat in the Carpentria Church the weekend Pastor Brit spoke about their difficult news that their daughter was diagnosed with cancer. It was one of the most difficult and yet powerful messages I have ever sat through. You can listen to it here. The Lord used that message in our lives and we have since talked about and shared it with many others! What a perspective!

Every day is a gift! Wow! I need to live, share, and be all about JESUS! He is good! He is worthy! Even when life is hard and difficult He is still worthy to receive our praise! WOW! Lord forgive my focus, my attitude, and my lack of faith! Help me to live each day for you, honoring you by using the gift you have given me (life) for you!

Thank you Jesus! Be with this sweet family! Comfort and Bless them I pray!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments bring such Joy! Thank you!